Construction Law & Litigation
Harnessing our Expertise
Siegfried Rivera is nationally recognized as a leading provider of legal counsel and representation in the construction industry. We’ve handled noteworthy construction cases throughout Florida and wherever our clients build their iconic projects.
With our vast experience and specialized knowledge, we are well-equipped to take on complex cases involving multiple parties and various construction defects. We fearlessly protect and defend our clients through any aspect of a project, assisting with issues pertaining to development, contract drafting, trial, dispute avoidance and resolution and appeal. We represent a diverse client base spanning all segments of the construction process, including owners and developers, design professionals, general contractors, construction managers, specialty trade contractors and material suppliers.
5 BOARD CERTIFIED ATTORNEYS IN CONSTRUCTION LAW
Unmatched Experience & Drive
At Siegfried Rivera, we’ve built a reputation for a fearless approach to litigation. With extensive trial experience and outstanding results for our clients, our team of experienced trial attorneys carries an impressive track record on a wide range of construction-related cases.
Unlike many traditional litigators, our trial team has separated itself by consistently trying complicated construction trials to verdict. This real trial experience means our team possesses a deep understanding of the most important components of the litigation process, making our trial preparation and presentation efficient and effective. Our deep experience also enhances the settlement of disputes, as our reputation for going to trial is known throughout the industry and by our clients’ adversaries.
At our firm, we are driven by results. We understand the importance of securing the best possible outcomes for our clients, and we are relentless in our pursuit of justice. Our passion for efficiently delivering exceptional results, coupled with our trial experience, enables us to provide our clients with first-quality representation and maximize their chances of success.
- Project development
- Construction contract drafting and negotiation
- Insurance for construction projects
- Performance related issues
- Establishing, enforcing and valuing construction liens
- Payment disputes including change orders and claims for additional time and compensation
- Delay claims
- Surety bond claims
- Claims for construction defects
- Insurance coverage for construction defect claims
- Arbitration and litigation of complex construction claims
- Contract enforcement and interpretation
- Construction dispute resolution
- Construction and association lien foreclosures
- Mortgage foreclosures
- Commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes and evictions
- Legal counsel on pre-litigation strategies
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Litigation at both state and federal levels